Financial Services Guide
This Financial Services Guide (FSG) provides you with important information about Charter Financial Planning and its Authorised Representatives who may provide you with the financial services described in the FSG.
General Advice Warning
Disclaimer: The information in this article is general in nature and does not take into account your personal circumstances, financial needs or objectives. Before acting on any of the information you should consider the appropriateness of the relevant product having regard to your objectives, financial situation and needs. In particular, you should seek independent financial advice and read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement or other offer document prior to acting on any financial product or implementing any financial strategy.
- Please understand what we do, and don’t do. Perron Financial Group Pty Ltd provides personal advice and services in good faith and based on our understanding of regulatory and industry requirements.
- We endeavour to ensure that the information and other content on our website is accurate and current but we can’t always guarantee the accuracy or currency of the information on which we’ve relied. If you find an error or an out of date reference please let us know and we’ll correct it.
- To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim all liability to any person in relation to use of the website, and you waive all claims against us in relation to your use of the website.
- We accept no liability for any interference with or damage to a user’s computer, software or data occurring in connection with or relating to the website or its use or any website linked to this website, and does not represent or warrant that applications initiated through the website will in fact be received or made to the intended recipient. Users are advised to confirm the application by other means.
- The website may include links to other websites operated by community, business and government. These linked websites will have their own terms and conditions of use and you should familiarise yourself with them.
- All linked websites are linked “as is” and we do not sponsor, endorse or necessarily approve of any material on websites linked from or to this site. Nor do we make any warranties or representations regarding the quality, accuracy, merchantability or fitness for purpose of any material on websites linked from or to this site. We do not, and can not, make any warranties or representations that material on other websites to which this site is linked does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. We certainly don’t authorise, approve or endorse the infringement of any others’ intellectual property rights.
- The information and data on the website is subject to change without notice.
- We may revise the Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this page.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, we claim copyright ownership of all material on the website. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form (attaching a copy of this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. We reserve the right to revoke such permission at any time. Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth), all other rights are reserved. The images we use on our site are sourced from Pexels and Unsplash. Their photos are incredible and we are greatly appreciative of their creative talents.